Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding Weekend

My brother got married this past weekend. The whole family was in the wedding. Lucy survived riding in a wagon down the aisle with 2 other little girls. Absolutely no crying. They all kept their flower halos on. It was perfect. It was a busy weekend, but we had so much fun. The entire family was home including some uncles and cousins from out of state that don't make it home often, so it was a great weekend. Plus, we gained another family member. Kayleigh is amazing and we couldn't be happier that she is now a part of our family. I had my camera with me, but didn't take a single picture, so I borrowed some pictures from my aunt. Here you go. Congrats Mark and Kayleigh. WE LOVE YOU!!!

The 3 flower girls being pulled by the wagon (Lucy's in the middle)

Kayleigh, the beautiful bride, coming down the aisle

A sea of bubbles

Mommy and Lucy

Daddy and Lucy

The happy couple

Our ride to the reception (not Lucy's ride, don't worry)

Cutting the cake

No comments: