Friday, June 19, 2009

Ten Months Old

Lucy is 10 months old today. Jason thinks that I should give up on these monthly pictures because it has become virtually impossible to capture a decent picture. However, I think that's what makes it fun. It's part of the memory of our little girl growing up and the personality that evolves in her. We had to use distraction to get her to sit on the couch for this picture. We chose that distraction to be the Kleenex box. Needless to say, maybe we should have picked something else. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

The "best" of the bunch

Trying to get a picture before giving her the Kleenex (the sign is in her hand)

The Kleenex progression


2 comments:

Jenna said...

LOL, this cracks me up! I remember trying to do these with Mason and I finally just gave up. I admire your persistence!

The Eders said...

I'm only doing it until 12 months. There is a picture frame that has a slot for each month that I want to put each picture in. So I will stop doing it at 12 months. It's fun though.