Friday, February 26, 2010

Animal Sounds

This isn't the best video ever, but it may be all that I can get for awhile. I took this video of Lucy imitating her animal sounds. As I was playing it back to see how it looked, she became obsessed with the baby on the screen and watching the video. Now, every time she sees the camera, she says, "baby?" and wants to watch the video. I then showed her the video on the laptop, so now she tries to pick up the laptop, saying the same thing so that she can watch the video over and over and over again. I wanted to take a new video with more of her animal sounds, but she is only interested in seeing the baby on the screen, and not cooperating with my video. This will have to do for now. ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

The Berghoff's said...

So cute! We're having the same problem getting pictures and/or videos at our house now too! Thomas is only interested in watching himself too!! I guess when they ask why there are no pictures or videos of them at this age we'll have a good reason:)