Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Through the Years

Every year, a group of us from high school gets together for Christmas (that's not the only time we get together, but we always do Christmas). This years gathering was on Saturday and was at our house. It is amazing how much we have all changed, and how our group has grown through the years. I decided to dig through my pictures to see if I could find any from our previous years. Over the years, with children, our group has grown from 6 to 11 (with 2 more on the way). They are an amazing group of girls and I love them to death.
Christmas 1998 (I couldn't find a date on this picture, but I think that is about right)
Christmas 2000 (The Debut of Hanna)
Christmas 2004
Christmas 2005
Christmas 2008 (It's a little blurry and the kids aren't all looking or smiling, but it's a memory none the less)

No comments: