Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Annual Cookie Day

Each year, my Aunt Carolyn hosts a cookie day at her house for the family. Everyone is invited to bring a recipe, or two, or three, and use her gigantic kitchen to make lots of yummy Christmas goodies. Then, at the end of the day, she gives everyone a take home container and we divide up all of the goodies amongst everyone to share with our families. She has done this for 4 years now, but this is the first year that I have been able to go. It was so much fun to hang out with my family and then have lots of yummy treats to take home with me. Here are some pics from the day.

Part of the crew invading the kitchenMelinda icing her cookiesMeredith lending a helping handLucy "helped" by eating lots of snacks and climbing on everythingThe hostess (my Aunt Carolyn), making her treatsMallory helping to ice some cookies"Is there anything I can help do?"Kanyon adding the sprinklesThe finished spread (well, only half of it)

No comments: