Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby #2......and #3

This is a long overdue post.  Jason, Lucy, and I are proud to announce that we will be adding two more Eders to the family in 2011.  We found out at the beginning of September that we are having TWINS and then at the end of September found out that they are identical.  My official due date is April 15, 2011, but with twins I'm sure they will make an early appearance.  Things have been pretty good so far.  I think I'm mostly over the sickness part.  I'm still exhausted all the time, but part of that is from chasing around a two year old as well.  The ultrasound picture is pretty cool to see two of them in there.  Lucy seems excited, but I'm not really sure she fully understands how her life is going to change.  She will make a great big sister and we are super excited to be adding two more little ones to the family.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats Eder family!!

The Fennemans said...

Can't wait to find out if they are boys or girls! I'm sure the whole family is anxious as well!
Congratulations! :D

The Berghoff's said...

Congratulations! I absolutely love seeing 2 babies on the ultrasound, how adorable!!!